Re: .50 Cal machine guns

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Return requested), brooks@belcotech.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re: .50 Cal machine guns
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 05 Jun 1997 10:59:07 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 050B23396D43B146-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 05 Jun 1997 10:59:07 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 05 Jun 1997 10:59:07 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <050B23396D43B146*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Jack,

     No apologies necessary...the implements you once sold protected me and
     kept me alive when a whole bunch of meanies using green tracers were
     aggressively trying to get my attention...and all of us enjoy the
     opportunity to drive LBC freely (well most of us, excluding those in
     cities like DC) with minimal risk of encounter with armed bad guys
     because men using those weapons made ultimate sacrifices!

     Thanks for your former efforts!!!!

     PMcQ

     (formerly Darkhorse 43, C Troop (Air), 16th Cav)