Re[2]: .50 Cal machine guns

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested), dsforza@megahits.com (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: .50 Cal machine guns
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 05 Jun 1997 13:10:38 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 05E6B3396F30E013-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 05 Jun 1997 13:10:38 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 05 Jun 1997 13:10:38 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <05E6B3396F30E013*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Welcome home, Sir!