Re: powder coating?

To: "Peter Zaborski" <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: powder coating?
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 14:12:35 -0500
$20 seems high but is probably the same price they would charge for a
number of small parts.

The rubber coating could be applied by one of the "dip and drip" plastic
coatings that are available for coating the handles of tools.  I have a can
of bright blue I have dipped any number of pliers, cutting tools and
wrenches in and it adheres well.  It should be available in a local
hardware store, but I am uncertain if it is available in black.

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Greenwood, MS