RE: next meeting of TTSCC

To: Jim Bauder <JIMBPPS@worldnet.att.net.wgcinet>
Subject: RE: next meeting of TTSCC
From: "Tom Gentry "<TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 13:33:00 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net.wgcinet>
Hey, Jim, with your TR in boxes, the three part "Fun Cours" should be
perfect for you :-)

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars! (so why am I driving a Dodge?)
 ----------
From: Jim Bauder
To: triumph list
Subject: next meeting of TTSCC
Date: Monday, June 02, 1997 5:50AM

You are all invited to the next meeting of the Triumph Travellers
Sports Car Club meeting.  The meeting will be held at 8:00 pm
Wednesday evening, at Hewlett Packard Company, 5301 Stevens Creek
Blvd, Santa Clara, CA.

We are having a three part "Fun Cours" contest starting one hour
before the next three meetings so be there at 7:00 pm.  I believe we
will be judging the exterior this month, with the engine compartment
and the interior in the following months.

Please come and play with us!

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 in boxes
Palo Alto, CA