Re: Web page

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: Web page
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:28:45 +0100 ()
Cc: swarren@dow.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

I agree with Ken, what is needed is a pool of resources for a
   'super-site'. Already there are too many sites to look at which have
all the same stuff on. Time wasted looking at another list of production
numbers could be spent actually learning something. A collective site
could be just the thing for compiling the evidence for where the 74.5
TR6's start as the books are all wrong (or so it would appear) or other
triumph mysteries.

I hope I haven't gone over ken's ground too much but i wanted to show
that he wasn't alone!

Right then who wants my triumph experiences for their site then????

Johnny Storm
'77 Spitfire 1500