Eazibleed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Eazibleed
From: Barry Fox <foxb@macom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 97 11:26:30 -0400
LBCers,
Jack Brooks was looking for opinions on brake/clutch bleeding
systems.  I purchased one of the Eazibleed units several years
ago and find it works just great.  The instructions say hook
the air hose to a convenient tire, for my TR4A it is the drivers
side front.  My experience is that the smallest amount of
pressure you can use is the best.  I usually bleed that tire
down to about 15 psi (I have a compressor handy).  If you use
the normal tire pressure, the fluid not only blasts out the bleed
nipple but will find any tiny leak in the m/c adapter and spray
there also.  In this respect the vacuum systems may be better, but
I have no experience with them.
Just my .02 worth

Barry W. Fox    65 TR4A CT51681L
W1HFN