TR3 - Seat Belt locations

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 - Seat Belt locations
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 16:35:02 -0400
Does anyone have any measurements for the seat belt anchoring locations used
on the TR3B or TR4's?  I am pretty sure the TR3B has anchor plates on
transmission tunnel and wing liners.  I would like to get some dimensions,
so that even though they are not "correct" for my TR3A, they are at least in
the right location.

Also any details about how the belts are attached and how they pass through
the carpets and trim would be appreciated.

I have young kids, almost 2 and 4.  We will be putting belts in for the
front seats and also for the occasional seats, where we can put at least one
booster seat for the little guy.  After taking the kids out for a ride this
weekend I really want to get the seat belts in soon.  We slowly cruised the
neighborhood waving to everyone.  The kids love "the red car!"

Thanks.

Jack Brooks
TS69032L