SB42 Update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SB42 Update
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Tue, 27 May 97 08:46:45 PDT
All,
        I just received the following email from Senator Q.L. Kopp.
For those unfamiliar with SB42, this is text that will exempt cars 25 years
and older from smog requirements in the State of California.  This Bill
will have US-wide ramifications if it does not pass, so I urge you all
to contact your Assemblyman and express your support for this Bill.
        Shane Ingate in San Diego