Re: SB42 Update

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>
Subject: Re: SB42 Update
From: joe worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 17:47:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TRF <TRFmail@aol.com>, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Shane F. Ingate wrote:

> All,
>         I just received the following email from Senator Q.L. Kopp.
> For those unfamiliar with SB42, this is text that will exempt cars 25 years
> and older from smog requirements in the State of California.  This Bill
> will have US-wide ramifications if it does not pass, so I urge you all
> to contact your Assemblyman and express your support for this Bill.
>         Shane Ingate in San Diego

Shane,

Send us some E-mail addresses for assemblymen.  We can sent them some
mail on the Bill.  They don't have to know that we aren't a resident of
CA.  I sent the senator a letter by E-mailawhile back and I'm still
getting resposese from him.  What they don't know won't hurt them.

Joe Worsley
80 Tr8
72 TR6
Tupelo, Ms