Re: Misc Stuff

To: Barry Fox <foxb@macom.com>
Subject: Re: Misc Stuff
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:38:57 +0600 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 20 May 1997, Barry Fox wrote:

> 3.  My daughter (age 12) just acquired a new pet guinea pig.  I asked
> her what she wanted to name it and she thought for a while and said
> "Herald".  Why, I asked.  No particular reason she said, he just looks
> like a Herald.  I asked if she knew there was a Triumph model by that
> name and she said no, but she would use the name anyway (!).  Herald
> BTW, is two/tone black & brown, makes funny noises and leaves wet spots
> on the floor.

I don't recall Heralds ever being offered in a black & brown (could the
brown actually be "Alpine Mauve"?) duotone, although a special order might
have resulted in that. As for funny noises and wet spots, I'd certainly
want to check out the....

Oh, wait; this is the guinea pig we're talking about, right? Never mind!

--Andy

*   Guinea Pig Consultant                   *
* Various Tiny Rodents                      *