Re: TR6 trim question <v02120001afa75d4c62c3@[128.84.47.176]

To: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Subject: Re: TR6 trim question <v02120001afa75d4c62c3@[128.84.47.176]>
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 10:13:23 PDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, kerch@parc.xerox.com
>>>Philip E. Barnes said:
 > Good morning:
 > I am finishing the last of the detail work on my car, and am ready to
 > install the sill trim (that polished strip just below the door). I have the
 > rivets/clips that hold it on, but I am wondering how the strip gets held
 > there. Do I slide the strip over the clips after they are installed, or
 > does the strip snap over them?

I snapped mine over the clips, which look like male snaps on my car.  The trim
was missing when I got the car but the clips were still in place, so I just
ordered the trim from TRF and when it came, pop pop, it was done in about 5
minutes.

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: kerch@parc.xerox.com :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center