Misc Stuff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Misc Stuff
From: Barry Fox <foxb@macom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 97 13:03:01 -0400
Miscellaneous Stuff:
1.  BCW ended rather dismally here.  Spotted 3 Jags, two XJ6s and
one XJS.  One new Land Rover and one very old one for sale.  That's
it, not one MG / TR / AH / or anything else of similar ilk.

2.  Basil continues to wait placidly for the UPS person to drop off
his new water pump and pulley.  Sigh, at least I have done this
before and it will be a quick repair.

3.  My daughter (age 12) just acquired a new pet guinea pig.  I asked
her what she wanted to name it and she thought for a while and said
"Herald".  Why, I asked.  No particular reason she said, he just looks
like a Herald.  I asked if she knew there was a Triumph model by that
name and she said no, but she would use the name anyway (!).  Herald
BTW, is two/tone black & brown, makes funny noises and leaves wet spots
on the floor.

Cheers,
Barry W. Fox   65 TR4A CT51681L
W1HFN