Re: Hot Women in LBC's

To: brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Hot Women in LBC's
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 13:42:58 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Men and Women,

> What is it about these cars and the women who drive them?

Well, aren't we objectifying the women when we ask this?

Doesn't the calendar say "1997"?

> ... my motor comes off idle."

You might have worded this a little differently...

;-)

Besides, my experience with these cars is that they are owned by "guys"
that want to look kool/younger/etc and they are dragging thier wives along
kicking and screaming. My wife hated it so much she left me. Oh well...

Don't mind me, I'm in a crappy mood and it is related to the topic of
women and men and relationships etc...

Maybe I'll take the TR6 for a spin tonite... if the lawyers didn't get it
yet!

rml

p.s. no offense intended.
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: You'll have to talk with my attorney about that...