Re[2]: hood latches

To: jruwaldt@indiana.edu (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: hood latches
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 20 May 1997 13:29:43 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 043A93381DF870BD-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 20 May 1997 13:29:43 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 20 May 1997 13:29:43 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <043A93381DF870BD*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     My thought was to use an appropriated TR-6 latch cable and handle from
     some donor car, or buy a new one and install same as an addition to
     the existing release mechanism...for the "piece of mind".

     Anything is possible...so I would suppose one could retain the
     weaknesses of the factory installation albeit moved to the opposite
     side of the car...if one wanted to!