Re: Hot Women in LBC's

To: LANG@isis.mit.edu, brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Hot Women in LBC's
From: SBoz39@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 02:13:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-05-20 13:52:27 EDT, LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU (Bob Lang)
writes:

<<
 > What is it about these cars and the women who drive them?

 Well, aren't we objectifying the women when we ask this?

 Doesn't the calendar say "1997"?

    I don't know about you , but I happen to like hot women on my calenders
as well as in Triumphs. Besides, to paraphrase Henny Youngman, " That was no
' hot woman' , that was my wife.'   <g>
     But seriously folks, my wife complains about unwanted attention when
driving her red TR6 also.  Driving a red Triumph is like waving a red flag in
front of a bull. Some of those giving the attention have less brains than a
bull.  I tell her she could always drive the 'wagon and leave the TR to me.

<<
>  Besides, my experience with these cars is that they are owned by "guys"

     1.  My experience with these cars is that you don't own them, they own
you.
     2.  Thru the years I've seen the TR6 go from an almost exclusively MAN'S
sportscar (stiff clutch, hairy chested growl), to where many are driven by
ladies who think they're cute and distinctive.

     Three is not necessarily a crowd when one of them is a Triumph.

      Jim Bosley        CF  22628U