Re: TR6 Progress

To: "James Charles Ruwaldt" <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 Progress
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 15:11:35 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I know the subject of synthetic oils has been hashed over in this group
several times, but a good 5W50 synthetic might be the answer.  I put it in
an older diesel Mercedes several months ago because I was having some
difficulty starting in cold weather.  The 5W50 made a tremendous difference
and has proven a good switch.
M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Greenwood, MS