Re: Finding Triumphs ?General Answer

To: EPaul21988@aol.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, JoeSimcoe@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Finding Triumphs ?General Answer
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 20:51:09 -0400 (EDT)
I had luck with the California DMV giving me a guys address for a two dollar
fee. Told them I read the VIN number on a" for sale" sign but could not read
the phone number. They said for a fee they will give you the address of the
VIN or license plate you request...especially if you are looking for a hit
and run....this was only 3 years ago. Found my original TR6 which I had owned
new. But each DMV is different no doubt. So just a thought. Good luck
Bill Burroughs, So West VTR National Rep, 70 TR6, 68 TR250, 59 TR3A,
73 MKIV, 69 GT6+ and two 65 TR4A Vintage Race cars. Happy Motoring!