bonza day!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: bonza day!!
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 15:20:43 +0100 (BST)
Not a bad day by all accounts!! (mine!)

went out for a spin in the spit over the bridge to Anglesey. Great
weather, dry roads and all the traffic going at a steady 45-50 mph,
easy overtking! top down of course as the temp was 26 deg C which is
about 80F isn't it?? I'm going by my 'stock' digital thermo!!

I got a few looks from a couple of kids and the couple who i nearly ran
over twice (once there and on way back!), they would insist on walking
in the road, especially dim on the twisty bits and the welsh
'mulsanne'!!  Plans are afoot to hold an 'Isle of man TT' style race on
the island, go for it I say, it would be great!!

Nearest thing to an LBC I saw was a strange thingy with a boat tail,
it had yellow plates so i'm assuming it was a kit car. I was going to
follow and see but i was determined to get past a AX diesel that had
been giving me breathing probs for a couple of miles!

Ho hum and back to the archaeo techs and principle revision (exam
tomorrow!).
Johnny Storm '77 Spitfire 1500