An American in London?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: An American in London?
From: tomstory@slip.net (Tomstory)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:10:03 -0700
Hello everyone, especially those in England.

        I want to move to London from San Francisco. Plain and simple. I
wouldn't have a job set up (more tha likely), but would come with 6-8K
dollars saved. What is the feasability of an American obtaining legal work
and an apartment in London? I'm an Architectural photographer, 27 years old
and I desperately need a change in my life right now. If people don't mind
contacting me direct with some advice I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks Sincerely, Tom

1967 Spitfire
1969 Bonneville

"So you're going to take us for a ride eh?"
"Yeah, come on"
"Well I don't have a sister!"
"That's ok we no gotta car!"