Spitfire timing?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire timing?
From: MrPoop1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 14:11:06 -0400 (EDT)
I have a 1978 Trimuph Spitfire 1500 which was purchased from the previous
owner with a broken timing chain and a cracked exhaust manifold.

Does anybody have any idea where I mught be able to find these items.

In addition I will also need a Degree wheel to set the timing at the cam,
where will I be able to find one of these to fit on the 1500 engine?

I beloeve that these are all the componets which I will be needing for the
time, but if anybody knows something that I don't I'll gladely take advise

Thank You
Erik Hanson
Riverside, CA

1978 Spitfire 1500