Re: BCW Roll Call

To: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BCW Roll Call
From: DDilucchio@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 08:33:12 -0400 (EDT)
Timing is everything. The '66 Spitfire was in the body/paint shop for a few
weeks - just got it back intime for BCW. It's on the road, and if I do say so
myself, looking good. Getting lots of looks and acknowledgements form others.
For those of you who are interested, I had the body "bead busted" to remove
all paint before repainting. It is a terrific process and does not hurt the
metal the way sand blasting or sanding might. Not very expensive either. Job
cost me $250.
HAPPY BCW!
Dan DiLucchio
1966 Spitfire - MK II