Red TR3B

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Red TR3B
From: GT6@wvi.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:40:03 -0700
Personally, I wouldn't have been able to resist not making a point of
the other driver's ignoring you.  Chances are if you were washing a TR,
things would have been different.  Perhaps I'm being overly critical,
but there are far too many people in my local club who display this sort
of attitude.  A friend of mine has a '70 Mk.3 Spit, on which she has
spent into five figures getting it into its current, gorgeous
condition.  Upon buying a TR6, a fellow member was heard to say, "Well,
I see you finally got a real triumph".  This sort of attitude does *no
one* any good.

Cheers

Scott Kohl (donning Nomex) ;-)