Re: Red TR3B

To: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Subject: Re: Red TR3B
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 09:52:55 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Vincenti, Ross wrote:

> Well, gosh darn it.  Some TR3 afficionado had to do it!  Don't know who it
> was and don't know where he was going, but this past Sunday afternoon I was
> in the driveway washing the Spitfire and around the corner came some old guy
> in a VERY nice bright red TR3B and drove past our house.  Never even gave us
> a glance, but that's not the point.  The missus took one look at it and said
>  - "oh, that's cute!  why don't we sell the Spit and get one of those?"   8^
> (
> I love my wife but . . . . . .
>
> So, anyone want to trade a restored TR3B for my wife?  8^ )
>
> Ross D. Vincenti - Costa Mesa, CA
> 64 Spitfire 4
> 64 Porsche 356C Coupe

Hey Ross:

Makes me think of the old joke (lbc variation):

        Classified ad:  Wife Wanted!  Must be good looking,
        no kids, honest & sincere, able to cook and maintain home,
        financially secure, must own nice british sports car.
        Serious inquiries only. Please send photo of car.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6 (driver)
1970 Spitfire Mk.3 (under the knife)