Special Interest Car Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, ecarbone@global2000.net
Subject: Special Interest Car Parts
From: Mark Townsend <markt@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:40:49 -0400
Cc: monica@snovalley.com
I have had great luck with Special Interest Car Parts (Rhode Island) with
Spitfire Parts. I have only purchased suspension components though and can
not offer comment on TR6 components.

I have found them to be reasonable, well stocked, and very responsive. A
couple of years ago I rec'd a steering lock that was supposed to fit my car
(77 Spit) but ended up being different than what I needed (no suprise for
Triumph owners). They were very good about taking it back and crediting my
account.

Contact Information:

I haven't found a web page yet, but call them Toll Free at:

800-556-7496 or 800-851-5600

Good Luck!

Mark Townsend
Roch, NH (not NY!, not that there is anything wrong with NY)
76 Spitfire
87 Turbo Quattro

You wrote:

Ed Carbone" <ecarbone@global2000.net>

Hello All,
      This company is having a sale on TR6 body parts. The prices are
about 30-40% less then other mail order suppliers. Has anyone had
experiance with this company as to the quality of these products?
tks
Ed C.

* Mark Townsend  *
* markt@tiac.net *