Re: Special Interest Car Parts

To: Monica <monica@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: Special Interest Car Parts
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:32:16 +0100
Cc: Ed Carbone <ecarbone@global2000.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Monica wrote:

> Ed,
>
>  What company's this?
>  Web Page? phone number? address?
>
> -jimb
>
> http://snovalley.com/~monica/jbtr6.html
>
> Ed Carbone wrote:
> >
> > Hello All,
> >       This company is having a sale on TR6 body parts. The prices are
> > about 30-40% less then other mail order suppliers. Has anyone had
> > experiance with this company as to the quality of these products?
> > tks
> > Ed C.
---------------------------------------
Ed & Monica

I've had quite a bit of experience with these folks. Their quality on
TR6 body parts is as good or better than my experience with TRF and
their prices are a little more reasonable.

I puchased quite a few MGB parts as well . The real panels were all
leyand but the patch panels were knock offs but fit relatively well.

Still waiting for a back ordered right inner rocker for my TR6
restoration. Its been back ordered for about 4-6 weeks.

Had poor luck on engine parts however.

Where did you read about their big sale?

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6's