Spitfire Parting-out party

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire Parting-out party
From: richard stieg <rstieg@ci.bartlett.tn.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:04:09 -0500
An associate of mine is parting with 4 square-tail Spits, none operational.
They range in age from 1972 to 1976. Some good quality body panels, cruddy
interiors and miscellaneous engine and drivetrain parts are located in a
goat field (?) protected by an electric fence (!!)-dont' ask how high or what
amperage-I'm just glad I'm not planning on kids.)  The stuff is in Oxford, Miss.
Home of Ole Miss and William Faulkner{a famous american writer and
drinker-johnny storm will ask} Contact Robert Hemphill at (901).380.0545)
for details.
I have no monetary, religous, ethnic, sexual or other interest in said parts,
since I have scarfed all I needed already.      rick stieg.