Re: Spitfire Parting-out party

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Parting-out party
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 12:25:46 +0100

Didn't William Faulkner say "My Mother is a fish"???

Please don't presume that just because Johnny and several others on this list
live the other side of the Atlantic that we are completely ignorant of American
literature.  I, likewise, will not presume that you think the only British
author is William Shakespeare.

Mr Faulkner also said (Johnny please note):
"A man shouldn't fool with booze until he's fifty; then he's a damn fool if he
doesn't."

I have no monetary, religous, ethnic, sexual or other interest in literature.

Pat