Re: re Oil Pressure Gauge

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: re Oil Pressure Gauge
From: Spitfire15@prodigy.com ( CHRISTOPHER J REILLY)
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 11:14:44, -0500
Cc: crl@iafrica.com
-- [ From: Chris Reilly * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Just a quick note on mechanical oil pressure gauges, DON'T use the
cheapo capillary tubing that comes with the kits !

Go to the Auto parts store and get the same size copper tubing, they
aslo have the t connectors and ferules you need to connect it.

This setup will not chaffe and leak...

Chris
'78 Spitfire
'68 Lemans