Re: tri-SU's on a TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tri-SU's on a TR6
From: User208391@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 02:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
    Hi my name is Tony .   I happen to have 2 sets of  2 inch SU carbs from
 Rovers 2000tc.  I will be willing to part with these to help offset the cost
of my own project.
     I am located in Bakersfield ,California can ship anywhere UPS cod.  I am
not sure of the condition of the carbs.  I only know both cars were not
running.

                                                                        Thank
You

                                                                         Tony