Re: FW: HELP! I can't change gears on my TR6

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: HELP! I can't change gears on my TR6
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 17:14:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
It may also be that your linkage is worn to the point that there's too
much play to disengage the clutch.  That happened to me a couple of years
ago, and I ground the stop off the back of the clutch pedal to get a
little more movement.  This worked fine.  Eventually, I suppose I'll have to
replace the linkage.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)