Club Meeting Tonight

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Club Meeting Tonight
From: BWN <bwnbcg@sjm.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 07:32:17 -0700
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club monthly meeting tonight.  We meet at
8PM at 5301 Stevens Creek Blve  Santa Clara.  This is the Hewlett
Packard facility.  (The provide the meeting location free, since they
are secretly developing the new computerized engine control and FI
systems for the new TR-10) Maybe we can pry some secrets out of their
project engineer.  Or maybe run the prototype around the test track
behind the fab. We will meet in the Santa Cruz Room.

Hope to see you there.  Drive your TR.

Brian

(some of this info was provided to my by Walter Mitty)