Electric fans - Kenlowe vs. Hayden?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Electric fans - Kenlowe vs. Hayden?
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 08:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
    I'm trying to decide whether to buy a Kenlowe or a Hayden fan to
supplement my weary TR-3A cooling system until I am able to redo it.
   Does anyone have strong opinions about which is better.  I'm interested
in performance, reliability and ease of installation.
   I was going to buy a Kenlowe because I could choose between manual and
adjustable thermostatic control (the Hayden has fixed thermostatic control,
turning on at 185 and off at 170), because I have known about it for some
time, seen it on other TR-3s, and because I hadn't heard of the Hayden
until receiving the recent Moss price list.
   A friend from the list recommends Hayden because you can get parts for
it and their warrantee response is better.
    Any thoughts?  Thanks.
John

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/