RE: GT6+ color

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GT6+ color
From: Jane Burdekin <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 05:48:02 -0600
Nick,
When I was checking on paint, I just went to the local auto paint store.
 They had a lot of books, and did have the valencia color listed.  They
said they could get it too.  I don't have the little scrap of paper that
had the paint codes on it any more, and now I can't even find the receipt.
 Let me know if you want me to get more info, and I will.

Jane
'67 GT6