Re: GT6+ color

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: GT6+ color
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 18:33:15 -0700
> Mitch, Mine was valencia too, and now its dark jewel green.  Sorry I
can't
> help with the silver, but mine looks great.  It won't win any concours
but
> it looks great.  Jane
> '67 GT6
<snip>
> I am thinking of painting my GT6+ and was wondering if anyone out there
has
> a silver one?  How do you think the car looks in it?
>
> My original color is Valencia and the PO already painted it dark blue.

TR owners with the "blues"-

How many other people have a Valencia colored car ? My GT6+ is also
valencia (with the stripes across the nose). I have not been able to find
any paint manufacturer that still lists this color paint. Any one else have
an answer to the "valencia" problem ? I could sure you a little touch up
action on my car. (OK actually a lot-o-touch up...)

Case of the obsolete blues...
      Nick in Nor Cal