RE: TR6 Article

To: "'B0109@aol.com'" <B0109@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Article
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:13:17 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Classic & Sports Cars May '97. There is a sweet looking yellow TR6 on
the cover. It is a british mag and is available only at the kinds of
magazine stores which sell all sorts of obscure publications (as well as
the regular mags). In the US I heard Barnes & Noble. In Canada, (where I
live) I get it from a local store which has a great selection of
magazines and newspapers.

If you need more info (ie the publisher of the mag, etc) let me know. I
don't have it here but can get it for tomorrow.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada