Re: Triumph TR3A Keys

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumph TR3A Keys
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr" <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 08:38:12 -0500
Woops

Good morning Listers

Took the TR3A for a spin yesterday and then left it out in the sun to air
out from its long stay in my workshop.

Put the ignition key in my pocket and then went on errands for the morning.
 Came back later that afternoon and, you guessed it, my key was no where to
be found. Must have dropped out of my pocket sometime during the day.

My question for the collective wisdom:  Both VB and TRF list as available a
"Ignition Lock"  (TRF LU54316731) which appears to be the bare cylinder
that goes in the switch device.  Would the same cylinder also fit the trunk
and the glove box locks?

Any advice would be appreciated.

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Greenwood, MS