re: Mystery Part

To: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com (The Romagni's), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Mystery Part
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:55:51 -0700
Conversation-id: <336A58A3.2939@buckeyeweb.com>
Posted-date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:54:20 -0700 (PDT)
Marty,

    That part is indeed a capacitor.  It's a ignition noise supressor to reduce
or eliminate ignition noise on your radio.  I believe it was fitted to all '74
& up Tr-6's from the factory.

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6 - daily driver!
ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us