Mystery Part

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mystery Part
From: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com (The Romagni's)
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 17:12:03 -0400
Fellow Listers:

I have a 1974 TR6 comm CF18391. In my quest to learn more about my LBC
and trouble shoot the current problem of misfiring, I need to identify a
part on my car.

It is part of the ignition system. It is a powder blue capacitor like
device. It is about as big around as a US Nickel and about an inch in
length. This item has a bracket that mounts using the coil mounting
bolt. It has a wire that extends from the top of this item and connects
to the coil + (SW) terminal. It has the following markings:

DUBILIER
BRITISH
PATENTS

TYPE SV