Re: Rear Steer?

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Steer?
From: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com> "Re: Rear Steer?" (Apr 30, 6:16pm)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:44:55 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Ken,
        Thanks for doing the experiment. I hate to put you out like that ;-)
Now I am wondering if the car is pulling to the left under acceleration.
When I notice this is under hard acceleration, on the 2-3 gearshift ~5000 RPM
(mostly).
When I get off of the gas I have to steer to the left. So it is not on trailing
throttle, or engine braking, the clutch is depressed.
Well, I guess I'll have to experiment some more, not today though. It's 65 and
major thunderstorms here in northern IL.  8-(