Re: Rear Steer?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rear Steer?
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:47:12 -0400
Jeff Hapke says:
"When I get off of the gas, the nose of my car (TR6) dives to the right, back on
the gas and it straightens out."

My car does the same thing. I'm wondering if my frame has a weak spot that
is flexing. The alignment of my car was set up with no complaints from the
fellow that did the work, and the car tracks straight and sits level. All
the bushings are new front and rear. I'd be interested in the source of
this problem, as well. I don't recall the car doing this when I drove it
regularly 15 years ago.

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)