Re: Living with Webers

To: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Living with Webers
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 01:31:46 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Prugh wrote:

> Jerry,

Chris,Jerry,
        I switched to the weber dgv on my 78 Spit and have had the best results
I good possibly hope for. Tuning is a snap. Cold weather is no longer a
problem. There is a noticable power improvement. And, I'm getting 25 to
30 mpg regardless of how I drive on regular gas. Of course your results
may vary.
Bill
78Spit
80Wedge