TR 250 Heater Box to Plenum/Cowl seal

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR 250 Heater Box to Plenum/Cowl seal
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:59:51 -0400
Scions,

   Wouldn't you know it; the day after I post a question about
the TR 250 heater to plenum/cowl seal, TRF sends me a news letter
with them in it!  Right there in the top left corner of page 16,
it tells how they are newly available, and how they are not listed
in the TR 250 catalog and were unavailable before now.  Talk about
timing!
   Thanks to anyone who went to any trouble trying to search any
catalogs for me.

                             JOE IV
                             TR 250
                      WALLINGFORD, CT. USA