Re: Sports coil/The Gathering

To: Brian Day <1briand@mail.airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Sports coil/The Gathering
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 21:04:32 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Brian and all who posted me on this.  I have gotten basically the
same answer from all.  The next question is do I need to cap off the old
lead, and run a separate wire or can I leave the old one in place?

TIA

Bill Wood
1973 TR6--with less ignition voltage than it should have
1979 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.
Greensboro, N.C.