Re: 79 spit conv to overdrive tranni

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, rbonilla@holly.colostate.edu
Subject: Re: 79 spit conv to overdrive tranni
From: Mike Ginter SA <mike@redline.stortek.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:19:10 -0600
Rich,

My Spit has OD, and I have installed a plastic tranny cover from MOSS via
Dick Burger a few weeks ago.  The carpet is still out of the car and the
'new' tranny cover is such a pleasure to remove and re-install that I'd be
happy to take the cover off if you want to come down to the house Saturday
and have a look.  You could see the overdrive unit, measure, even take
some pictures if you want.  Lemme know.

Mike
79 Spit