British Car Meet - May 18th - Richmond, VA

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, rtr@tsquare.com, Motorheadx@aol.com, BRITREGSTY@aol.com, cb1500@erols.com
Subject: British Car Meet - May 18th - Richmond, VA
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:02:31 -0400 (EDT)
Only one month left. Have you sent your registration in? Don't miss out on
this one. The Richmond Triumph Register invites all British marques to the
British Car Meet on Sunday May 18th, presented by the Richmond Triumph
Register. It is held on the grounds of historic Stony Point School - 3400
Stony Point Road in Richmond, VA. It is open to all British Marques - cars
and motorcycles (even though it's called a "car meet").

We expect a great day with over 250 British cars of all descriptions. Trophys
will be awarded in over 17 classes. This year we are adding a Senior class
for all first place winners from the 1996 car meet. We will be awarding door
prizes frequently during the day.

There is a pre-meet social at the Fox & Hounds British Pub at 10455
Midlothian Tpke in Richmond at 7:30pm on Saturday nite. It is BYOD (Buy Your
Own Dinner) open to all registrants and vendors. Many of the out-of-towners
are staying at the new AmeriSuites at 201 Arboretum Place off Midlothian -
phone 804-560-1566.

The field opens at 9am. Pre-registration (before May 1st) in only $7.50.
Drive-up registrations are $15 for each car. Cars for sale are $20 each.
Vendor spaces are $25 each. If you would like a car meet application please
send your "snailmail" address to me & I'll send one right out to you or visit
our website at http://www.tsquare.com/rtr for a printable registration form.

The Richmond Triumph Register looks forward to seeing you on May 18th.
Directions to Stony Point School:
>From I95 South take the Powhite Parkway (35c toll) to Chippenham Parkway
North. Take the Huguenot Road exit. Turn Left. Go 1/2 mile, turn right at
Stony Point Road

Thanks again
Ken Nachman
Car Meet Chairman