Re: spit - rear wheel chamber, question

To: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: spit - rear wheel chamber, question
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
>From an E-mail message (actually several E-mails) to the list:

>  Reading about the discussion on the rear leaf spring
and the chamber I'd like to ask the following: <

OK - enough.  A chamber is an enclosed space -- could be a private room in an
a house or a room in a palace or other official residence.    We are talking
about :

                                   CAMBER

in all these messages about wheels.  I was hoping someone would quietly
correct the spelling but it appears not.  Thanks.