Re: TR6 Frame

To: Robert Sanson <rsanson@whiteface.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Frame
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 18:28:55 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Robert Sanson wrote:

> Questions:
>
> Are frames available?
> Where?
> What is the price range?
> How heavy are they if I need to a arrange shipping?
> How repairable is a rotten frame (if at all)?
> Am I dreaming?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Robert Sanson
> rsanson@whiteface.net
Robert; there's a welding service that's nearby me, (RI) thatspecializes
it TR250/6 frame repair. They'll repair the frame on and exchange basis.
They've built jigs to do the entire frame and keep it square. Their ad
in Hemmings quotes $1500, which includes repair, expoy paint and
rustproof.
The name is Auto Rust Technicians 401-944-4444
No finacial interest etc... on my part. I'll add they they did floors
and frame work on 2 of my Tigers, and I was quite pleased with their
work.