TR6 Frame

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Frame
From: "Robert Sanson" <rsanson@whiteface.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:59:19 -0400
My 1970 TR6 has sat for 7 years but now I'm considering resurrecting it.
However..... the frame is rusty Swiss cheese.  With such a poor frame I
suppose my beloved "Chester" would make an excellent parts car.  I'm
wondering what the collective experience is with TR6 frames.  I understand
years ago TRF had a remanufactured frame for a while but sold out.  They
told me the manufacturer is now on hold for other projects.

Questions:

Are frames available?
Where?
What is the price range?
How heavy are they if I need to a arrange shipping?
How repairable is a rotten frame (if at all)?
Am I dreaming?

Thanks for your help
Robert Sanson
rsanson@whiteface.net