Re: sandblaster

To: "Martin Libhart" <mlibhart@feist.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: sandblaster
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr" <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 06:03:38 -0500
I have had a TIP bead blaster for several years now and am very satisfied
with it.  I have used it mainly for motorcycle renovation work but have
found it handy for the TR3A which now occupies much of my spare time.  TIP
will probably be at Carlisle in May and can be reached at 800-321-9260
(just received a catalog)

Good luck.

M. W. Jordan, Jr.
Greenwood, MS