Re: Lucas Sport Coil

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lucas Sport Coil
From: "STU BOLLEN" <stu-jo@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 18:43:06 -0400
Rodney, I have been running the  Sport Coil for four years on my TR6, but I
wired 12 volts directly to it. If you use the regular connector you are
putting 8v into a 12v coil, so I think you don;t get the full power. My TR6
starts up first turn of the key after sitting for three or four weeks in
the winter.
Stuart B.
'74 TR6 & '80 TR8